Removing the wrong files could cause problems with your system. As you can see, it’s not that easy to uninstall applications Mac doesn’t need, even when you know what to do. By the way, be sure to look for the name of the app in the file names of the files you remove. Do your due diligence before removing something from your system.
- I have tested both the above methods to uninstall system apps in Redmi Note 4.
- Treble extends well enough and isn’t overboosted, though it is a little unrefined but not to the extent it comes across harsh or sibilant.
- Since most mobile malware isn’t optimized, it tends to drain your battery faster than other legitimate apps.
- To exit the shared album, tapBack at the top left.
If not, you may need to repeat this process, this time uninstalling a different app, or consider a full factory reset. Restarting your phone in safe mode prevents all third-party apps from running, including malware.
Unable To Delete Apps On Child Device
• Under Authorizations, click Revoke next to the setup you’d like to remove. You can disable a custom integration for your entire workspace, or delete individual configurations. Removing an app or custom integration differs depending on who built it and how it’s configured.
These files may or may not be part of a shared folder. You can remove yourself from an individual file that has been shared with you by following these steps. While that was all about disabling ads and push notifications from many native apps in MIUI 11, if you want to completely get rid of those apps, you simply can’t. In fact, Xiaomi has even removed the option to disable those apps, which was available on prior versions of MIUI. Not to mention, Xiaomi — like many other OEMs — ships with background Facebook services and various other analytics tools.
The Folder Where The Received Files Are Saved
As soon as you switch to the Fastboot mode, Xiaomi ADB/Fastboot Tools reveals its true power. It can download and install stock firmware on Xiaomi devices, wipe device data, enable OEM unlocking, and flash factory images. Moreover, it can also reboot your phone into the Fastboot, Recovery, and EDL modes. The only missing thing is the option to reboot Xiaomi devices into the Safe Mode.
Thankfully, there is a way out and you can disable ads from the browser altogether. Just open the web browser and tap on Download ShareMe APK for Android the hamburger menu on the top-right corner. After that, click on the settings icon and disable the toggle for “Content feed”.